I just realized, this will be my last meaningful edition of the links for a few months. Sigh. Let's get to it, friends.
- Blues vs. Ducks tonight. [Sporting News]
- Who are the core players on the Blues? Not Chris Mason. [STLtoday]
- Brad Boyes talks about the season, Keith Tkachuk. [CBC]
- The Blues are still heading in the right direction. Maybe. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Lars Eller and Jonas Junland are back with the big boys. Lars is Skeet, but what's Jonas' nickname? [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Mike Modano knows how to make an exit. [Puck Daddy]
- The Penguins kinda close out Mellon Arena with a win. [ESPN]
- Pat Burns is out of the hospital and at home. [TSN]
- Eric Staal picks up a hat trick on free hat night. [TSN]
- From Poor College Student: North Dakota is no longer the Fight Sioux. Somewhere T.J. Oshie sheds a single tear. [ESPN]
- Results. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Games. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Answer Man shares a pretty funny site featuring awkward erections. Good stuff. [Awkward Boners]
- Broomball is the next sport that will take over the world. The last quote is golden — the man who said it will be doing the links this weekend. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- From Poor College Student: Bring back Mitch. [Facebook]
- Tiger Woods has a new creepy commercial that is ripe for parody. Internet, do what you do. [Next Round]
- Unnecessary photo censorship. [Unreality]
Pixels are going to take over the world, or at least NYC.
Mr. Broomball has the links this weekend. Go Blues.