It's the playoffs and sacrifices have to be made in the name of cursing the rivals.
With that said, I actually find myself rooting for Dany F. Heatley and the Sharks. Bleeeeeeaaarrrrrgh!
- Fanpost'd last night by DanGNR: Junland is heading back across the pond but still intends to play for the Blues.
- Pens take game 1 from the Habs in convincing fashion. Pensburgh recaps.
- Some great lines and a one act featuring the
TwinkiesSedin Twins over at Blades of Funny.
- Jiri Hudler will be back with the Wings. That should put some minds at ease concerning Jonas Junland's future.
- Happy 10th birthday, Minnesota Wild! We all pitched in and got you this spiffy new logo.
- The weekly Jersey Fouls. "Goon?"
- Shanny chats with Puck Father.
- Down Goes Brown tells us about some of the new features of the partnership of the NHL and Facebook.
- The Habs signed a prolific scorer from the Q.
- Bruce Boudreau gets the vote of confidence from the Caps GM.
- Averagejoe wants some MENERGY! in the links. It's an oldie, but a goodie.
- One funny Craigslist ad is good, 11 is better.
For today's YouTube fix, I give you the Hanson Brothers. Enjoy.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com