No time for an intro.
- The Blues are in no hurry to sign restricted free agents. Also, Erik Johnson can't sign an offer sheet since he was out for a year with Golf Cart Knee, which is nice. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Hey look ... more Coyotes news. Please just fucking do something with this team. Send them to Winnipeg, keep them in Phoenix, send them to Mars — I don't fucking care. I'm tired of this story. [Puck Daddy]
- Please, please let the Tampa Bay Lightning hire Pierre Maguire to be GM or something so he is no longer on TV. [Raw Charge]
- Nicklas Lidstrom seriously might be gone. I gotta say, his departure would mean more than Steve Yzerman's in my eyes. [Winging It In Motown]
- Nicklas Lidstrom is putting his son in school in Sweden. Look, this doesn't mean he's retiring, he just doesn't want his kids in Detroit schools. [ESPN]
- The Habs and Penguins are going to a Game 7. Uhhh ... Go Canadiens? [TSN]
- The Flyers won't die. Philly forces a Game
76 with the Bruins after a 4-0 win. [TSN]
- The World Anti-Doping Agency, having solved the doping problems in football and baseball, has turned its eye to hockey. Not saying hockey players don't use PEDs, but in terms of American sports they're near the bottom of the list. Sean Hill excluded, of course. [TSN]
- The Red Wings aren't moving. I didn't know this was a story. [ESPN]
- The US loses to Denmark. Thanks, Lars Eller. [ESPN]
- Answer Man wants you to watch the HBO doc on the Broad Street Bullies. [HBO]
- Some of the best Muppet mashups on the nets. [Ranker]
- Awkward pics of happy men. Enjoy. [Uncoached]
- I know this is a hockey blog, but I'm sure every single one of us has played Wiffle Ball. Here's some history of a great gym class sport. [Mental Floss]
This riff by Bill Burr seems like it would resonate with some people on this site. Enjoy.
I'm out, bitches.