Gooooood morning, friends. Thanks to PCS for taking the reins yesterday, but today you're all stuck with me — so let's sit back, click stuff and give me a pity laugh for my "hilarous" one-liners.
- The PD wonders how the Blackhawks got so much better than the Blues. It's really easy: They have young guys who can score, the Blues have young guys who play D. [StlToday]
- Adam Long is a golfer for Duke. He likes the Blues. This is news in the offseason. [Duke]
- The Rivermen are going all Benjamin Button. The team is expected to be younger next season. [Peoria Journal Star]
- A look at the Blackhawks that warms the cockles of my heart. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Wild fans love Owen Nolan? Really? HW looks at who the Wilds should keep and who should be let go. [Hockey Wildernes]
- Pierre McGurie is a candidate for the Lightning GM job. Everyone not in Tampa hopes he gets the job so he gets off TV. [Raw Charge]
- Michael Leighton has had a long trip to the Eastern Conference Finals. [TSN]
- Mike Grier is staying in Buffalo. [TSN]
- Nicklas Backstrom just got paid. Gotta love long-term deals. Except you can't predict the future and Backstrom could always turn into a pumpkin. [TSN]
- The man who built (and put them into Cap Hell) the Blackhawks is set to run the Panthers. [TSN]
- Lars Eller has been great for Denmark. [ESPN]
- If I knew anyone who used this site, I'd punch them in the face and make them give me $5. [Typed Tweet]
- This picture is just wrong, but funny. [NextRound.net]
- Our parents are failures who didn't invent shit (besides all the stuff they did). [Holy Taco]
If SNL was all digital shorts, it would be awesome.
From the email of the man with many names — Tomorrows Blues, B etc. — comes a pretty funny news blooper. This dude goes from polished to raw in one bug.
That's it from me for today. Have a good one.