At no point did I ever think that San Jose and Vancouver victories would bring such joy. The playoffs will do that to you.
And these links were sober edited around 11.
- Move along. Nothing to see here.
- Unless this cheesy Best of 2009-10 is something.
- Anytime the Hawks lose is a good time.
Scores. Hawks lose and
- Welcome back, Marc Savard. Boston's a winner.
- The guy drafted immediately after Eeej (Jordan Stall) is having suregery.
- This would bring the Blues and Devils closer to even on the whole Scott Stevens thing.
- Schedule. The Wings take on San Jose in the late game. Montreal vs. Pitt in the early game.
- Love, with punctuation optional.
- Sorry, Home Alone, you lack the "Fists with your toes" element that Die Hard has.
- Get off my lawn.
And after getting the scores back from the NHL playoffs yesterday and getting my scores from my final exams, I feel like a kid on Christmas.
And if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play Waverace.
Also, send Averagejoe your best finds to gametimelinks (at) gametimelinks (at) gmail.com