Anything to get Pierre off my TV would be great.
- Joe Maddon, the manager of the Tampa Bay Rays, is making his players wear hockey jerseys to Toronto. He's going to be rocking a Blues jersey. Guys named Joe are smarter than others. [Rays]
- Stop me if you've heard this before: A man has to leave Detroit to find a job. Steve Yzerman is going to Tampa. [TSN]
- Duncan Keith is a moron. [ESPN]
- The Flyers are going to have to stop Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews. [ESPN]
- Jaroslav Halak is in no rush to sign a new deal. [TSN]
- The Rangers and Islanders made a small trade that is only notable because the Rangers and Islanders made a trade. [TSN]
- The pylon known Adam Foote has re-upped with the Avs. [TSN]
- In Lou We Trust makes the case to say no to Ilya Kovalchuk. [In Lou We Trust]
- BOC makes a great point. [Battle of California]
- Doc Whiskey passes along a site he's used for a while. You sign up, and the NHL emails you surveys and such about hockey. Sign up if you'd like, Doc says it's cool. [NHL Fan Faceoff Panel]
- The male angler fish drew the short straw in life. [The Oatmeal]
- Despite what Stephen Colbert says, bears are pretty fucking awesome. [Uproxx]
- Things from the past worth remembering. Kinda. [I'm Remembering!]
i feel like laughing. Language not clean.
Have a good one, friends.