It's May 6. I'm glad I don't have to dust off my espanol skills for another year.
- More fotoshop fun from the fine folks a Fear the Fin. [Fear the Fin]
- Dustin Byfuglien is all that is man. Hawks now lead 2-1. [TSN]
- Old friend Yan Stastny has been called up by the Canucks. [Vancouver Sun]
- Ryan Johnson is going to wear skate guards so he doesn't hurt his feet again. [TSN]
- The Boston Bruins are up 3-0. [TSN]
- Jordan Staal is skating. This is news. I wish the Blues were in the playoffs so I could read stories about Blues players skating. [TSN]
- Jaromir Jagr is staying in Russia and the KHL. [ESPN]
- The ugliest man in hockey, Olli Jokinen AKA the worst good player in hockey, might be going to the KHL. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Cinco de Mayo. Please read the whole thread. [Fear the Fin]
- This science I can get behind. [Fake Science]
- Ladies and gentlemen: The Ramen fork. [Topless Robot]
- Pepsi gets a little wild when it goes to different countries. Ice cream Pepsi? Weird. [Web Urbanist]
- A collection of "blog collects examples of the adaptable idiom "X is the Y of Z", which is a snowclone." [The Rosa Parks of Blogs]
From bleedblue2009: It doesn't get much better than a goalie goal.
This weird, but humorous.
Have a good one, friends.