Nikita Nikitin has to be better than Alex "Call me Sasha" Khavanov. Right?
- SB Nation St. Louis has launched. If you're looking for more coverage of the Cardinals, you're in luck. [SB Nation St Louis]
- News you know: Nikita Nikitin has singed with the Blues. When he was drafted, I was just graduating from high school. What took you so long to sign, dude? [Blues]
- The Leafs have new jerseys to wear while they don't make the playoffs. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Dancing Steve Wagner has a new deal in Pittsburgh. [Penguins]
- From SHUCardinal: The joys of Cap Hell. (Part 1) [Jewels From The Crown]
- Part two from SHUCardinal about the Cap Hell in Chicago. [Jewels From The Crown]
- The Hershey Bears have won the Calder Cup. [From the Rink]
- Buyout window opens today. Let's hope the buyout fairy makes a visit to the house of Captain Roboto. [TSN]
- Dion Phaneuf and his receding hairline get to wear the C for Toronto. [TSN]
- To win in Chicago, you have to have a nice hairy upper lip. Let's hope the Cubs never figure this out. (Hat tip to Matt Sebek.) [JoeSportsFanSTL]
- As if we needed another reason to hate Chicago — the Cubs, the Blackhawks, Old Style — Joe Sports Fan has another. Poor Clydesdale. That's animal abuse. (Thanks again to Mr. Sebek.) [JoeSportsFanSTL]
- Be careful the next time you order a honey bun. (Stick tap to NatetheGreat.) [The Enterprise]
Sometimes it's not really worth it to be in a movie. [manofest]
If you've watched a second of the World Cup, you've heard this sound. Bookmark this site for after the World Cup, and it will be like soccer never ended! [Vuvuzela Radio]
Since the fine folks at Joe Sports Fan hit me up with some links, the least I could do is plug their video show. Besides, it's named after Tyson Nash — I'm a sucker for all things named after Blues legends.
And finally today, my love for dogs is well known. This dog is cooler than most.
That's all from me. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com