Until the new netminder is inked for a long-term deal, I'll still be nervous. Of course, I think it gets done. Of course, I shouldn't be worried.
I'm still gonna be sweating it until he's signed however. Curse my nerves!
- Three words you love hearing about a guy your team just traded for: Strong work ethic
Armstrong's starting on a good note as GM.
- Other teams can trade, too, y'know. Nashville executes a pair of deals sending Jason Arnott back to the Devils and sending Dan Hamhuis to Philly.
- On the Forecheck has all things covered regarding Nashville's reaction.
- Have a look at what a team can expect when they draw the 5th pick.
- From the Rink also looks at the financial side of the Arnott deal for Nashville while wondering if Marleau might consider going to Nashville (please, no).
- Certified tall guy Manute Bol has passed away at 47.
- Hey, can you photoshop a picture of me and not make fun of me? No? Aw, hell.
- All manner of South Park references are fine by me.
- Do you need the shiny new gadget du jour? This flowchart helps.
- You think there's a spider where?
CCR covers the video for today. I figured it'd take til Monday before we had a song parody of any sort regarding the Halak deal. Never underestimate those Habs fans.
Two of your favorite people in all the (hockey) land are up next. Prospects has his weekly Prospect coverage and Weekday Dad starts back on the links for tomorrow.
You can help out either of the Link Rats at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com