Tired and I'm starting the links late. No time for chit chat. Let's go.
- The Blues crop of forwards is thin, but the team may not take one early at the draft. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- In case you missed it, here's the Blues 2010-11 schedule. [Blues]
- A look at the Blues schedule. [Belleville News-Democrat]
- Scott Niedermayer is calling it a career. I was shocked to learn he's only 36 — didn't he almost hang 'em up a few years ago? [Anaheim Calling]
- Evgeni Nabokov will be wearing a non-teal jersey next season. He has to be happy about that. [Fear The Fin]
- "Mike" sends along the story of the Blackhawks making Brendan Burke proud. The Hawks (and Cubs) will have floats in Chicago's Pride Parade. [Chicago Breaking News]
- Tom Renney is the new coach of the Edmonton Oilers. [TSN]
- Tomas Plekanec, who happened to have a career year at the end of a contract, has a new six-year deal. Surely that won't look bad in 8-to-12 months. [TSN]
- Brad Staubitz is getting paid by the Wild. [TSN]
- Nathan Horton and Colin Campbell's son have been traded to Boston for shootout star Dennis Wideman and some picks. [TSN]
- The Hockey Hall of Fame names its 2010 class. I gotta say, meh. Fine choices, sure but not really a star in the bunch. This certainly isn't the Brett Hull super class. Oh, one last thing, if you think Eric Lindross is a snub, you're wrong. Dude was good, not great. [TSN]
- J-Mill has found the last page of the internet. I hope he didn't have to sift through the really, really weird porn to find this page. [The Last Page of the Internet]
- Healthy Scratch wants to show all the people fleeing Detroit. Funny enough, I found a job in the D that I might apply for — turns out they do exist. [Forbes.com]
- J-Mill and I both hope the high-five catches on as a form of payment. If they, along with hugs, would replace money, I'd be set for life. [Craig's List]
- The smallest changes can really alter perspectives. [The Oatmeal]
- A handy reference guide if you plan on selling your organs. [Late For Mass]
Jaroslav Halak is the gift that keeps on giving. (Thanks to ilikeboyes for the find.)
Finally, we have what Mr. Tomorrows Blues claims is the greatest link ... EVER. And he used the f-word, so you know he means business. Judge for yourself.
Nothing more to see here. Now I will turn my attention to soccer for the rest of the day. Go USA.