You're not in trouble until you lose at home, right?
Time to steal one on Sunday, Flyers.
- Juan Mallagher sends news that someone who scored his 500th goal in a Blues uniform is now a coach in the OHL. It's not Hullie, so it must be Dale Hawerchuk taking over for the Barrie Colts.
- Flyers even it up as the series shifts back to Chicago. Broad Street recaps. TSN (ok, ok, the AP) recaps. And a different AP writer decides to pick on Hjalmarsson, deservedly so.
- The Coyotes may or may not be sold soon and may or may not be moving. There, now no one can say I was wrong. At this point, it's anybody's fucking guess.
- Let Puck Daddy know if you or any of your Philly contacts know The Guy who Brought an Impaled Indian Head to the rink.
- Speaking of Puck Daddy, his first star player from Friday knows all about LEADERSHIP! Second star is the ex-Wing and third is Pronger.
- Also, Pronger cares not for your silly "media rules"
- Down Goes Brown has the low down on what was really going through Ron MacLean's head as he saved a man from drowning.
- The stars aren't shining (as of before game 4), so the others are stepping up.
- Death is a pain in the ass, but from a celebrity standpoint, you'll take hits on Google any way you can get 'em.
- Some things work well when mixed with others. These things, however, are best enjoyed neat.
Lodnod passes along a video that tells the tale of the old 1920s megaphone crooners.
He only spent a handful of games in St. Louis, but he tallied #500 here and anyone who knew pucks knew who Hawerchuk was when we acquired him.
I'll be back tomorrow. Be the 100th person to submit a link and win internet recognition for a day.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com