Chicago is one game away from really pissing me off. Do something, Philly.
- Zip, nada, nothing, zilch.
- Blackhawks dominate the Flyers and win Game 5, 7-4. [TSN]
- Vince Vaughn is dead to me. [ESPN]
- Ben Eager grabbed the game puck after Game 5. This is still a story somehow. [ESPN]
- Dennis Seidenberg is getting paid. [ESPN]
- A look at Puck Bunnies. [Anaheim Calling]
- So long, Nikolai Kulemin. [TSN]
- Hey look, more Coyotes news. [TSN]
- The best shoes in history. [Gunaxin Humor]
- People search for the dumbest things on google. Seriously these people are morons. [SEOLOL]
- Cartoons without anything but backgrounds is surprisingly interesting. [Animation Backgrounds]
- A massive sinkhole opened up in Guatemala. The internet went to work. [thefrogumblelog]
Milo passes this video along and wonders why hockey doesn't get cool/nerdy ads.
I'm done for today. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com