Hello, friends. It's me again. This links gig is wearing me out. (Not really)
- Some really intelligent guy over at SBN St. Louis wrote a really awesome column about the Blues. (I'm a whore.) [SBNSTL]
Puck Daddy says the Blues need a top-9 forward. I say a top-3, but the point is, the Blues shouldn't be done this offseason. [Puck Daddy]
- With the World Cup final today, here's a story about a hockey fan going to South Africa. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Patrick Lalime, who you may remember as one of the many goalies to fail in St. Louis, has signed to be a backup in Buffalo. [ESPN]
- Jack Johnson is trying to get the degree. Dude, it's not worth it. It's just a really, really expensive piece of paper. Oh wait, you're rich. Carry on. [Ann Arbor.com]
- The Predators gave a good player the captains "C" to help entice him to stay. That always works. [ESPN]
- I discovered why there was no hockey news on Saturday: The hockey world was at the Mike Fisher-Carrie Underwood wedding. [TSN]
- Wings fans wonder what if Mike Modano DOESN'T come to Detroit. Look, he's old and not very good anymore. He's like Keith Tkachuk, had Walt not retired. [Winging it in Motown]
- This food stand has to be set up next to a cardiologists office. [Comedy.com]
- I may be a little tired, but this picture made me laugh pretty hard. [Buzzfeed]
- Mel Gibson is pretty much a full-blown racist asshole. To defend himself, he's taken to twitter. (Note: Not really him.) [Twitter]
After seeing this video, I'm crossing Australia off my list of places I'd like to visit. (Thanks spectr17)
Chris Gift wants everyone to know the Danny Tanner is not gay. Language not safe for work, but no one works on Sunday.
Another day, another links post done. I should be back on the Monday shift, although Poor College Student might take over. Who really knows, man. Who really knows.