I'm doing the links while watching Short Circuit 2. Johnny 5 is one bad ass robot.
- From drfrankentweed: Montreal still can't quit Jaroslav Halak. [Montreal Gazette]
- The Blues/Rivermen have signed Brennan Evans and Nathan Oystrick. Both are expected to be in the AHL. [PJ Star]
- Jewels from the Crown wants to help Kovie plan for his trip to Hollywood. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Mark Stuart, a useful d-man, is re-upping with Boston. He'll be making about $1 million more than Brad Winchester and he can actually play. [ESPN]
- Guess what: Ilya Kovalchuk is meeting with the Kings. Since he has pretty much one option, I think this time may be the one. Or not. [ESPN]
- Jonathan Toews taunts Winnipeg by showing them a trophy they will never get to win. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy looks at ESPN and hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- Thanks to Paul the Octopus, Spain won the World Cup. I approve of its new flag. [Dirty Tackle]
- In school, graphs were never fun. The internet has changed that. [Buzzfeed]
- A true Simpson fan wouldn't need this, but in case you were wondering who voices what character here's a handy chart. Side note: How could they forget Lyle Lanley under Phil Hartman? MONORAIL! [Buzzfeed]
Remember the super high double rainbow guy? Someone made his video into a song. (Thanks to RealBadRobot)
Have a good one, everyone.