Farewell, D.J. King. May D.C. have a nice crib for you to host dance parties.
- D.J. King has been sent to the Capitals for Stefan Della Rovere. Hope he's able to get out of his lease at the condo. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Allan Muir at Sports Illustrated thinks the Blues are the fifth-most improved team. [SI.com]
- The charity supported by Jaden Schwartz and his sister is being investigated for fraud. Schwartz has, apparently, done nothing wrong.[St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Pretty much missing the whole point, the KHL president has offered Ilya Kovalchuk a 17-year deal ... to any team. [Puck Daddy]
- Like everyone involved with hockey, the Devils owner hopes this Kovalchuk thing is resolved quickly. [TSN]
- (Hat tip: John) Rick Wamsley is back in the NHL. The former Blues assistant has joined the Senators staff. [TSN]
- Having fixed the Panthers, Dale Tallon is out golfing. Wait, Florida still sucks? Huh. [Litter Box Cats]
- Denis Grebeshkov is leaving the NHL for the KHL. I suspect a lot of players without deals are looking at this route. [TSN]
- Ben Eager has a new deal for the Thrashers, avoiding arbitration. [TSN]
- The Ducks and Cam Fowler, a 2010 first-round pick, have agreed to terms. [ESPN]
- The 50 fattiest foods in the States all look good. Question though, why is Missouri singled out for Hardee's? [Health.com]
- The Trix Rabbit gets a raw deal. [Bash]
- Japan can take something like walking, talking turtles and make it even weirder. [Cracked]
Tuesday we had Wheelchair Cat, Wednesday was Lawn Mower Dog. Today? Water skiing squirrel.
Carnie shares a video of a really, really happy DJ — and it's not Mr. King.
There might be some stuff later, but not from me. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com