The internets is a cruel mistress.
The lesson here: If you aren't staying at your place, make sure your destination has a reliable internet connection before you commit to staying there.
Oh, the hoops I jump through to bring you bastards your links.
- In case we don't bring back one (or both) of Carlo and Weaver, here's JR's complete list of UFA D-men that could be viable replacements.
- Suddenly the Islanders are in on Kovalchuk. Both Puck Daddy and Lighthouse Hockey discuss.
- TSN will be taking a look at the viability of adding another franchise in Canada. Please no more damn expansion.
- With the contracts that Paul Martin and Sergei Gonchar recently signed, On the Forecheck has figured out that Shea Weber will be expensive to retain next off-season.
- Puck Daddy's Russian friend chatted with Volchenkov about his new deal with the Devils.
- Pavel Kubina joins back up with the Lightning.
- Simon Gagne has waived his NTC and might be on the way out of Philly.
- For sale as is: One Sheldon Souray. Take his $5.4 million cap hit and he's yours.
- Lindsay Lohan gets punched in the face. A little late, but better late than never, I suppose.
- A safety guide for lighting all of your fireworks.
- Whom shall you telegram? Ghostbusters!
Another visit from the Napalm Fairy gives us a whole new list of things to call Wings and Hawks fans.
And how can you not include Charlie going America all over everybody's ass on the weekend of the fourth?
Overused, you say? Fuck you, I say.
I'll be at the Lake starting tomorrow through next week so Joe is back for tomorrow while I'll be picking up some time for him sometime in the near future.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com