Time to click stuff? Hell, why not?
- After combing the internet, there's not much to report on for the Blues.
- More bad news for the Hawks: The Blackhawks were in the red last season, financially speaking. They wear red jerseys, so they were in the red in the other sense, too.
- That Forechecker fella down in Nashville certainly loves schedule analysis: The 10 toughest back to back games in all the land.
- The Islanders made two moves, placing Brendan Witt on waivers (buyout likely) and acquiring D-man James Wisniewski from the Ducks.
- Battle of Cali has their take.
- Down Goes Brown lets us in on the other player grievances besides the Kovy Kontract.
- Speaking of Ilya's inking with the Devils, the NHLPA and NHL have agreed on an arbitrator.
- Shark Week is next week. None of you are as excited as I am.
- Not even the Captain Planet and the Planeteers can solve the disaster in the gulf.
The gang down at the Links Factory Joe and I don't know when to let a good thing go. Animal week continues with Batman Dog.
Sunday links will be intriguing. And by intriguing I mean I'll be doing them after getting back into my hotel room in a hammered state from a buddy's wedding reception. Let's hope I can get some free Schlitzeses.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Seriously, gametimelinks (at) gmail.com