I think that's a pretty good search engine optimized headline, don't you? Come on google, bring us so new views.
- Everything is coming up Mandi. Sister of Blues' draftee Jaden Schwartz is set for an Aug. 27 cord blood transplant. Here's a nice little story about Mandi. [NHL Fanhouse]
- An arbitrator rules that the NHL was allowed to reject Ilya Kovalchuk's contract, making him a restricted free agent once again. [TSN]
- In Lou We Trust breaks down the Kovie decision. [In Lou We Trust]
- Quisp gloats about the NHL going all Dikembe on the Kovie Kontract. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Ruslan Salei is going to Detroit. Good luck, buddy. Lock your doors. [TSN]
- Riley Cote is hanging up his fighting gloves and calling it a career. He's going to be an assistant coach for an AHL team. [TSN]
- By selling one shitty pizza at a time, Mike Illitch is trying to save Detroit ... s' sports teams. [Winging it in Motown]
- Andy Strickland started a rumor that Bill Guerin might end up in Boston. [Black and Gold Blog]
- How about some optical illusions to mess with your mind early in the morning. [COED Magazine]
- After you read this headline -- "Man Caught with Pants Down and an Armless Mannequin in Public Park" -- I know you'll click this link. [WSAZ]
J-Mill presents Double Rainbow: The monologue. Actors are so weird.
That's it for me today. Day 2 of vacation will be spent doing nothing, finishing up book No. 1 and avoiding Kool-Aid. Toodles, friends.