When Davis Payne looks like an accountant jokes get old, I'll stop writing.
- The Rivermen have a hard-nosed veteran d-man to fill out the corps. Dean Arsene has been signed by the organization, and judging by his pic, he's a badass. [PJ Star]
- Davis Payne will be in Belleville today to talk pucks, not about your 401k. [BND]
- The NHL is looking into some of the cap-circumventing deals after winning the Kovie Kase. [TSN]
- Jerry D'Amigo (who?) is going to the Leafs. [TSN]
- In Lou looks at the NHL and long-term contracts. [In Lou We Trust]
- Quisp looks at the Devils and Zach Parise. [Jewels From The Crown]
- NatetheGreat loves Mario, which explains his affinity for this supermarket display. I gotta admit, that's pretty cool, even if it involves Pepsi. [Neat O Rama]
- Wikipedia is full of nerds who like to fight over nerdy stuff. Here are some of the best fights. [Information is Beautiful]
- Death is always pretty sad, but I have to chuckle over a guy killing wedding guests after firing his AK-47 in the air. I guess it wasn't a Good Day. Side note: And people thought I was bad for lighting fireworks inside. No one got hurt when I did that. [CNN.com]
From Maverides: Someone really, really wants Chicken McNuggets. At 6 a.m.
That's it for me today, and for the week. PCS will take you on a ride for the next four days. Pack your party pants.