Boy the hockey world is really boring right now.
- Last season, the Blues dealt Hannu Toivonen to Chicago for Joe Fallon. This season, Joe Fallon has left the organization and will now be tending goal for the San Antonio Rampage. [TheAHL.com]
- The trapezoid behind the goal has angered people for years. Some, like Ken Campbell, want to get rid of the silly box. [The Hockey News]
- Mad props to Dustin Byfuglien for shunning the Blackhawks during his day with the Cup. [Puck Daddy]
- Al Murray, who has spent the last three years picking hockey talent for Hockey Canada (which has to be a really easy job), is going to Tampa Bay. [TSN]
- Tomas Kaberle is staying with the Maple Leafs. For now. For a guy who is not, you know a top-10 d-men in the NHL, he sure gets a lot of attention. Just imagine if he was good. [TSN]
- Nick Boynton, who is not very good, has re-upped with the Blackhawks. [TSN]
- Two young goalies who I know little about were traded yesterday. Karri Ramo is going from Tampa to Montreal while Cedrick Desjardins is going to the Lightning. [TSN]
- Bring back the Whale! [Puck Daddy]
- My car doesn't have a spoiler, and after seeing these pictures, I'm glad it doesn't. [theThrottle]
- Awkward advertisement juxtapositions are good for mankind. [Uproxx]
- By making more honest book titles, are they better? Maybe, but some are funny. [Better Book Titles]
Watch this right meow.
Finally, Pete wants everyone to smile.