Friday is here. Let's do this and get into the weekend.
- Icion passes along this note: Brett Hull is getting a statue outside of the DrinkScotch on Oct. 9. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Also from Icion: Jeremy Rutherford chatted. [JR Live]
- The Canadiens are making moves under the cover of darkness to avoid scrutiny. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- PPP takes a look at the 2006-07 Ducks and the 2010-11 Leafs. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Matt Niskanen may be traded, but probably not. [Defending Big D]
- More coverage from the Brendan Shanahan R and D camp. [TSN]
- Bill Sweatt, who the Blues may have been interested in, has signed with the Canucks. [TSN]
- Freddy Meyer is now with the Thrashers. [TSN]
- Lost? Confused? Wondering what to do with your life? The internet can help. [WTF Should I Do With My Life?]
- My toilet is so boring next to all of these. [theChive]
- If you find yourself hanging out with a hooker, here are five things you can do. [The Oatmeal]
- Batman has undergone a lot of changes. Adam West is still No. 1. [Unreality]
I stumbled upon this song/video Thursday and well, the chorus was just too perfect to not share with the GT crowd — especially on F-U Friday. Enjoy having this hook in your head all day long. (Lyrics NSFW)
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you is a huge cliche. How cliche?
Poor College Student has the weekend shift. Be good to him. Hopefully he's recovered from the Schlitzeses.