Looking for links inside the text? No more! I'll be doing the links like Joe from now on until I forget next time.
- Brett Sonne deposited the puck into the 4x6 twice to lead the Blues kids over the Lightning(s) kids. [Blues]
- Just making sure you all saw Icion's FanShot concerning the finding of a majority investor for the Blues taking a big step forward. [SLGT]
- Don Fehr is one step closer to becoming the NHLPA head honcho. His name will now be put to a vote by the members of the NHLPA. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy has video footage of Guillaume Latendresse under hypnosis where he's convinced to put his skates on the wrong feet. There's a Brad Boyes "hitting the net" joke to be made somewhere. [Puck Daddy]
- Justin Bourne analyzes the typical cliques found in any given locker room. [Puck Daddy]
- I guess the competitors in women's water polo saw that Harlem Globetrotters de-pantsing gag and decided to take it to the next level. [Reuters]
- Until hockey's regular season starts in about a month, we'll find a way to work with football. Chris Gift has the roadmap to which games are playing in your viewing area. [the506]
Carnie comes through for all of you again. Watermelon, meet face. Face, watermelon.
I've been in a Bob Dylan mood all weekend. Enjoy.
What was the first concert that you bought your own ticket for?
My first concert I bought my own way to was an REO Speedwagon/Kansas/.38 Special show at
Riverport UMB Bank Pavilion Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre. Damned if REO didn't play with everything they have, leaving me to wonder how they would've done in their younger days.
Share your tales of music in the comments.
Averagejoe is back for the work week. You folks enjoy.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com