Things are looking up. Hockey season is closer to returning every day. Summer and the swamp ass are slowly become a thing of the past. Life is getting good, friends.
- The way the Blues front office tells it, Paul Kariya and Keith Tkachuk were holding the Blues back. Also, PD, find a new David Backes pic. The Brad Boyes facewash is from spring 2009. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues prospects lost to Dallas 4-1. [Blues]
- Alex Pietrangelo is putting on his grown-ass man pants. He's no longer a "prospect." At least, that's what the Blues want you to think. [Blues]
- Non-prospect Pietrangelo is blogging from Traverse City. [Blues]
- David Backes loves animals. [Examiner.com]
- Darren Payne blogs about the Blues. He thinks Eric Brewer is a good captain. I don't get why this is an issue. It's a letter on a shirt. [View from the Booth]
- Canucks prospect Cody Hodgson has back problems that may cause him to miss camp. [TSN]
- Rod Brind'Amour now has a job with the Hurricanes. He's the director of forwards development. Sounds like a sweet paycheck. [ESPN]
- JFTC says the new rules are a lot like the old ones. [Jewels From The Crown]
- I can't think of a better way to spend $5 than by getting your own personal logo. [Horrible Logos]
- My entire life my father has had a mustache — I'd call it a Selleck — yet I can't grow one. Thanks, genetics. [Guyism]
Donut King and I agree with this Detroit fan. Calvin Johnson was robbed. You put two feet, a hand and your ass down in the endzone, you have a touchdown. Language not safe for work.
Hockey season is almost here. I can't hear this song without hearing BLUUUUUES HOCKEY.
That's all, folks. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com