I thought I had one, but I forgot it.
- Well, look at Mr. Hotshot Brad Lee! Gettin' all featured on NBCsports and shit for his thoughts on training camp battles. [NBCSports]
- JR honors Walt by answering 7 tough questions about the Blues upcoming season. [Post-Dispatch]
- Puck Daddy recognizes the Blues putting their money where their mouth is with the half now, half playoffs deal. [Puck Daddy]
- Averagejoe dares to dream that Eric Brewer will do well this season considering he's not coming off an injury, he can lift up his kid, and he's in a contract year. See his other training camp predictions once you click, too. [STLSBN]
- I'd love to still have Eller in the Blues news section, but if it gets us a franchise netminder, I'll gladly mention his goal of making the NHL squad down here. [TSN]
- Know your history, folks. Jacques Plante helped take the Blues to the finals in the franchise's infancy, but he'll forever be the guy that helped pioneer the mask for goalies. [Habs Eyes On The Prize]
- 15 questions concerning the Western Conference. [Puck Daddy]
- "BFF" made the Oxford American Dictionary. It gets worse. [Buzzfeed]
- Nothing cheers you up like a funny GIF. Stay in your car during the auto car wash, dumbass. [theCHIVE]
- Videogame jokes. The nerdiest, most inside kind of jokes. [Dorkly]
After consulting with my union rep for Morning Links Local 1216, I've decided to submit the song that will always be the hockey theme to me. And the majority of Canada.
And Neil fuckin' Peart performing it? Hell yes.
Averagejoe comes back to perform daily link renditions for the work week. Send him stuff at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com. I know he'll give extra credit for videos. Maybe.