I hate the CBA. I hate the NHL owners. I hate the NHLPA.
- The Blues have released a roster for the Prospects Tourney. Ian Cole, wearing an old-style jersey in his mug, and Alex Pietrangelo, sporting an Edge jersey, will be on the team. [Blues]
- Mandi Schwartz, the sisters of Blues draftee Jaden Schwartz, is in remission. [Blues]
- Puck Daddy breaks down the NHL's ultimatum. [Puck Daddy]
- Darren Dreger opines about the NHL and the NHLPA and Ilya Kovalchuk. [TSN]
- Friday is the deadline for the newest Kovie Kontract Decision. [TSN]
- The Canadiens are still trying to lock up Carey Price. [TSN]
- Nikolai Khabibulin was sentenced to 30 days in prison in a Scottsdale, Arizona for his extreme DUI. [TSN]
- Antti Niemi better know the way to San Jose. [ESPN]
- From Bryan: The greatest piece of art ever commissioned. [Kotaku]
- Generations have always had big dreams for future cities only to have laziness take over. I mean, we could have had Boozetown for crying out loud. [WebUrbanist]
- People will buy any shit you put on the ebays. [Manofest]
This movie looks awesome. I guarantee you'll like this. If you don't, we're no longer friends. via
That's it from me. See you all tomorrow?