Blues are now 1-1 in the fake season. Come on, Oct. 9. Get here sooner.
- The Blues beat the Wilds 5-1. Side note: Hashtags in a headline? Now I've seen everything. [Star Tribune]
- Cam Janssen claims he will be the Blues enforcer this season. Thank god it's not going to be Brad Winchester in charge of fighting. [BND]
- I'm almost positive JR read my SBNSTL column. Today his story is about the finally healthy Eric Brewer. Included in the article is a shot at bloggers (us) from Barret Jackman. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- JR will answer questions today at 1 p.m. [JR Live]
- Jeff Gordan watches one preseason game and declare the Blues not fixed. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- A look at stats shows that the top-20 scorers are likely to go down. [Behind The Net]
- Things learned at Flyers' camp: Chris Pronger is an ass, Bill Guerin is popular and Jody Shelley doesn't play the harp. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Calgary oil mogul Bill Gallacher won't be the new Stars owner. [ESPN]
- I wasn't aware preseason game counted against teams sellout streaks. Shame. [TSN]
- Marc Savard may be out for the year. Then again, he may play. [TSN]
- Caps goalie Michal Neuvirth just got paid. [TSN]
- HBO is going to go behind the scenes for the Winter Classic. Pretty cool. I bet we don't hear Sidney Crosby swear. [Puck Daddy]
- From Tom: St. Louis gets some love for having cheap hockey tickets ... and cheap cigarettes. [MSNBC]
- A listen, with audio, of the 100 worst songs of all time. [AOL Radio Blog]
- Ten videos from the great Danny McBride. If you haven't seen the "Foot Fist Way," do it. [Unreality]
- The library has some awful, awful books. [Awful Library Books]
I want some Panda Cheese. via.
That's it from me. I'll be back tomorrow.