tonight i got antsy, and decided to go to wallyworld at midnight to buy the game for my 360. i was lucky enough to snatch up the last copy, and rushed home and got started. apparently, i SUCK at this game, cause i can't win for shit. i'm starting to believe that either my controller or internet sucks (anytime i push a button i experience a short delay before action that complies with said button actually occurs). but i have made some other assessments and i figure why not borrow an idea and present to you, the Top 11 complaints for NHL11.
11. I can't fucking do that stupid curl and drag move that everyone I play against seems to perform so well.
10. Brad Boyes hits the post 9 times out of 10. ...oh wait
9. Fuck Chicago is forced down my throat every time I start up the game.
8. Fuck EA for #9.
7. Hockey Ultimate Team is a good idea, but use of the acronym HUT just makes me want pizza.
5. Brad Winchester is on the PK on the Blues in the NHL.
4. Too many goddamn penalties. I'd love to play more than 5 minutes of even strength each game. Plus Brad Winchester is on the PK. Oh I mentioned that?
3. Toews isn't the son of Christ, but you'd think the contrary by the way his skill is blatantly exaggerated. Fuck him and his cover.
2. Eric Brewer is much better than in real life blows.
1. SIXTY FUCKING DOLLARS!!! I know that all new hyped up games are normally a pretty penny, but FUCK ME that stings the wallet. Its cool though, I just won't eat for a week or so.
...For the record I don't feel any better. Feel free to add me on xbox live; look up ilikeboyes and earn yourself some points or pucks or whatever.