While Erik Johnson got a 2 year deal as a method to earn bigger bucks in years to come, his Team America compadre and LA Kings blueliner cashed in on his accomplishments and potential for 7 years to come.
I stayed up til 3 trying to put together one of them Dan O'Neill ledes and came up with nothing. If you've got one, let's hear it in the comments.
- A healthy Brewer is a better Brewer. [Post-Dispatch]
- Having Dutchie and the Coyotes back in St. Louis for a game is nice and all, but I'm more excited about THE Biz Nasty coming to town. Boom. [Post-Dispatch]
- Jack Johnson can pick up the check. [TSN] , [Puck Daddy]
- The Wheel of Justice lands on a 6 for Tom Kostopoulos, whose name is hard to spell. [Matchsticks and Gasoline] , [Puck Daddy]
- Jamie Benn gives Cam Barker the ol' 9 o' hearts. [Defending Big D]
- The ACL gets all the press. Nobody cares that Alex Frolov also shredded his MCL and medial meniscus, too. Either way, he's done for the year. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The tilt with Montreal on the 10th of March gets noted as a 2nd half game to watch, along with other things to keep an eye on. [TSN]
- Wysh counts down the best of 24/7 Pens/Caps, starting from 24, naturally. [Puck Daddy]
- The Dark Side has science on their side. [Cracked]
- There's a Detroit joke somewhere in this story's headline. [Yahoo News]
This video brought to you as part of the ongoing theme of songs that I either love or songs that happened to come on the radio yesterday. This one fits both.
From the Prospect Department, a tribute to my favorite doc in Starfleet, Leonard "Bones" McCoy.
Time for me to fly. Let us know how you're going to spend the extra hour with the game starting at 8 instead of 7.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com