And Fuck Detroit.
Down 3-0, the Blues wake up after OSHIE! scores, and eventually pick up 1 point in an OT loss. On Saturday, let's wake up during warm-ups.
And finally, news on Perron and McDonald.
- PROGRESS!! The news on Perron and McDonald in print form. [Post Dispatch]
- Recap of last nights game. [Post Dispatch]
- Can the real Brewer please stand up? [Post Dispatch]
- FIGHT! Throwdown in Philly as Flyers/Sens Brawl. [The700Level]
- Best wishes, Flash. [CBSSports]
- Sharks sign an EBUG from Vancouver for last nights game. [National Post]
- Huntsville, AL is the "hockey capital of the South." I did not know that. And they hope it stays that way. [Colorado Springs Gazette]
- Orland Kurtenblog shares the All-Star Draft picks they would pick LAST and reminiscent about elementary school at the same time. [Orland Kurtenblog]
- Oh, the waiver game, we know you well. Somebody better fuck with Detroit. [Puck Daddy]
- Sometimes carrying a glass bottle of whisky is a hassle - like hunting or picnicking or tailgating. Solution: Whisky in a can. Verdict: probably not tasty. [Daily Mail]
- Why not have a waffleized cheese burger to go with your Whisky in a can? [Waffleizer]
- Ok. You've had your waffle burger and drank your nasty drank in a can. It's time for a nap! Note: The video makes this website jaw dropping/eyes widening worthy. [Snazzy Napper]
More than two full two minutes of Perron talking to reporters with McDonald standing awkwardly in the background.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com