Wires must've gotten crossed between Mr. Flick and I for today's linkage. I handed off today's linkage yesterday afternoon and he either got so excited and drunk that he passed out or there was a misunderstanding between the two of us. Since I'm about to start class, I'm going to throw a couple of links together and turn it over to the commenters as a sort of "Links Potluck." Want to comment? Bring a link. Funny.Informative. Either way.
- A win tonight and we leapfrog Calgary! It's impossibly hard to get excited about that. [Post-Dispatch]
- Bernie tries to break this shitshow down. [Post-Dispatch]
- Noted offensive powerhouse Mike Weaver scored unconventionally to help the Panthers find a win against the Blueshirts. [Litter Box Cats]
- An anti-semitism suit? Yep. An anti-semitism suit in the NHL. [Puck Daddy]
- Let us all mourn, Craig Conroy is on waivers. [TSN]
- But will he be the last of the vets to leave Calgary? [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- Tim Gleason's one punch KO may have broken "The Code." Read on and weigh in. [TSN]
- And Carolina, even Canes Country, prepares for the hockey world's descent into their corner of the hockeysphere. I guess the NHL CAN make money. [Canes Country]
More from the desk of Carnie. Specifically, more from the "Where the hell do you find this?" file.
And to follow that, I present one of the failingest fails in the history of fails. Also from Carnie.
That's the best I can do for 15 minutes prior to class. I'll leave the funny shit in the "other stuff" to you all.
The links will get their shit straight tomorrow. Let's go Blues!
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com
Averagejoe here. Hi, friends. Miss you. Trying to fix the bug.