- Blues wrap up a 4 game road trip as part of the LA Kings home opener. [Blues]
- Andy Mac out with a concussion, but you probably knew that already based on the FanPost action. [Post Dispatch]
- Bob Nicholson of Hockey Canada wants the kids good enough to get drafted in the NHL to wait to a minimum age of 19. Unless they're really good. Right. [TSN]
- Hugs are an awkward thing to discuss. Unless it's hockey hugs. Discuss away, then. [Puck Daddy]
- It's not so much linked because of the Jets winning, but the fact that it was Kyle Wellwood that tallied the winner. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Food. Logos. Nom. [Puck Daddy]
- Coyotes news to happen soon. I've heard this before. [TSN]
- Scores. [TSN]
- Foods that need to be happen. [CollegeHumor]
- Y'know I like IMDB. I just wish they had one for cars. [IMCDB]
Kid history is funny. Or creepy. Or both.
Stay up. Burn the midnight oil and watch some hockey, won't you?
Road Music and the GDT coming down the tubes.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com