I kind of like the whole amalgamation of links that Flick does for his headlines. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it with a couple of attempts.
- I checked out of the game sometime around the 2nd period. Classes and shit. First one to post the recap in the comments gets a high five via the innanets.
- Attention, shoppers, today's special is "CHARA FIGHT!" [Puck Daddy]
- If yesterday was Tuesday (seems to me that it was), that means there's new Down Goes Brown out there. Rejoice as we learn about this whole World Series thing. [Down Goes Brown]
- Last year it was secondary scoring and lots of wondering when the primary scoring (Kessel) would jump in. The've already started wondering the opposite. [TSN]
- Remember how I didn't stay up for the end of the game? I don't have the out of town scores, either.
- George Washington always looked like a smooth talker. [Presidential Pickup Lines]
- I don't know if these coloring book pages actually exist, but if they don't, then they should. Or something. [Smosh]
- For anyone who's ever had to return a defective game, this is EXACTLY how you beat the system. [Dorkly]
- Know your food and all the bad things it does. [Cracked]
The video's pretty neat. You can tell because of the way it is.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com