I think each Blues member needs their very own cow for milk to build strong bones.
- The boys go see "Drive" together, hilarity ensues. [Post Dispatch]
- Doug Armstrong wants to make the Blues into Cup contenders. Me too. [Post Dispatch]
- Couple the Armstrong article with his 'big moves' for an interesting read. [Post Dispatch]
- Bookmark shanabans.com and have a quick reference for all of the Shanabans of the season. Thanks Hildy! [The Shanabans!]
- The guard who guards the Capital's visitors' bench makes chocolate truffles, seems like a cool dude. [On Frozen Blog]
Evgeni Malkin is ready, and his new and improved work ethic proves it. [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review]
Taylor Fedun breaks femur, and a lot of players call for a no-touch icing. [The Globe and Mail]
- What if . . . NHL teams could only dress 17 skaters? [Puck Daddy]
- He'gone. 3 games for Clarke MacArthur. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Who is the most 'valuable' player in the NHL? Forwards, defencemen or goaltenders? [Puck Daddy]
This is heaven in cookie bowl form. [lifehacker]
Hallmark unveils unemployment cards. Which is tacky, but if they have enough business for it, I'm very sad. [TIME NewsFeed]
PCS told me to watch this video.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com