I can handle one day off from hockey. Two days off? Fuck that.
- With Andy McDonald able to return to the game after passing the in-game baseline tests only to get a spot on IR, it makes sense to question the head injury guidelines. [P-D]
- A little late to the party on this one, but have a look at how the Canucks paid tribute to Rick Rypien. [TSN]
- Mostly because it pertains to an alum of NHL '94, here's the obvious pun on the Maroon 5 song "Moves like Jagger." Get yours in today, unless you're a disgruntled Pens, Caps, or Rangers fan. [Puck Daddy]
- Victory hat. Better than a regular hat. Or a hat of lies, for that matter. [Puck Daddy]
- Early look at the Calder race with absolutely NO mention of how Petro should've been in the race last year RAAGGGGGEEE! [ESPN]
- All the scores from last night's WPG/TOR game. [TSN]
- Hoops. Women. Nuns. This link was Hartigan's idea. [TBO]
- There's a bunch of cool shit to buy here. Ultimately, it's shit you don't need, though. Buy it anyway [This is why I'm broke]
- Guitar riffs you oughta know complete with a "How to" vid. [Ask Men]
I have no idea what any of this means. I am intrigued, nonetheless.
Hedberg. That's all.
Hartigan tomorrow. Aw yeah.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com