Get it together, son.
Ah, nothing like a dinosaur reference early in the morning. The state of North Carolina and I have had a lot of good times, and one really bad one. I've even been meaning to road trip to a game, so I don't know about you, but I don't severely dislike this franchise. Also, I will also be singing "Rock You Like a Hurricane" all day long.
- Hermano vs. Hermano. Stewart vs. Stewart. Winner gets all the toasted ravs he wants. [NHL.com]
- Aw, yeah. Perron skated in a practice drill yesterday. [Post Dispatch]
- Matchy Match tonight at 7 at DrinkScotch. Do any of you drink scotch? Just a question I've had for a long, long time. [Post Dispatch]
- Catch up with "the future Mrs. J. Skinner" fan club today. [Canes Country]
- The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round - FOREVER. Look at some of these road trips for a select few WHL teams. [Buzzing The Net]
- In D.C., the radio announces have taken to blaming Rex Grossman for EVERYTHING. From his 4 INT game to the economic crisis. Meet his Canadian counterpart - Roberto Luongo. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Hockey attendance since the lockout. [The Hockey Writers]
Victor Rask would be a cooler name if it were spelled Viktor Rask. At any rate, he's a forward who signed an entry level contract with Carolina. [Hurricanes]
- What Jagr is really doing at the Flyers practice facility late at night. [Dirty Dangle]
- Bacon can cure even the worst wounds, granted there is not salt in the bacon. Oh, the crazy stuff DanGNR's finds. [Amazon]
- This card aptly sums up the quiet people in the corner. [Someecard]
I can't pass up the opportunity to show you what the best college North Carolina has to offer. Remember, they beat Michigan.
Let's go Blues!
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com