- Three in a row, oh yeah, three in a row. [Post Dispatch]
- You bet I'm going to link last night's Three Stars where Billy Brian Elliot is No. 1 AND had the Blues 1,500th win. [Puck Daddy]
- Alright, starting goalies, it's your move now. [Post Dispatch]
- The Movember Mask. [The Goalie Guild]
Mike Modano in a speedo and a link to a list of what teams are doing for Hockey Fights Cancer. So diverse. [Puck Daddy]
- "The Cutting Edge" was on last night, which is a great time capsule for hockey. The male lead wore a North Stars jacket in half the scenes. Which leads me to the Dallas Stars and the NHL's involvement in running that team. [Puck Daddy]
- 16,000 miles? Shit, son, I'm driving 1,400 this weekend. [NYT]
- We all know about Chris Pronger's eye injury, but will this be the time even more players take to using visors? [Washington Post]
- Wait, it hasn't been announced that the draft is going to Pittsburgh yet? I've already set up lodging to go see it there. [lfp]
- What do you do when some times you want one pie, other times you want a different pie, and the rest of the time you want both pies? Venn Piagram. [22 Words]
- Nothing's worse than bad Halloween Candy. Why even bother handing it out? [Complex]
- Tony Romo is going to be a father. This seemed pertinent at the time. [Shutdown Corner]
English is just not an easy language to understand.
Just put the proof on the table, or our inbox.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com