waffles. waffles. waffles.
- Blues to honor Demitra and Korolev Nov. 8. [bnd]
- Still in Canada! The Blues will be visiting the Misters Cal and Gary at 8 pm for 60 full minutes. [CBS Sports]
- The enemy: [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- A love letter to Alex Steen. It's more of an article outlining how exciting Steen is for Blues' fans, but that he doesn't get the national recognition with think he deserves. [The Hockey Writers]
- Perron's tweet is awesome on so many levels. [Twitter]
- I could link to an official announcement to the Draft in Pittsburgh, but I could have SWORN that happened 3 months ago. I created plans to go ages ago.
- First goal story straight out of Calgary. [Montreal Gazette]
- "Defense wins championships" or so the saying goes. It's also not very entertaining unless you were once a defensive player. Dallas is good, yes, but excel at defense. [Defending Big D]
- Yay! Trolling Sabres fans trolling Brett Hall while submitting a picture of a carved pumpkin. [Puck Daddy]
- "An old-fashioned shootout, but with an odd twist." [PensBurgh]
- Big fighting throwdown in Boston last night. [Puck Daddy]
- Hot Wheels leading the waaaaaaay! [TDW Geeks]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses. I guess I'm on a 90's kick today. Sorry. [TMNN]
- Why wouldn't you combine The Magic School Bus with Doctor Who? [TDW Geeks]
- Instead of giving you nothing but stuff for children, how about a list of literature? The can all be read in one sitting, so they say. It's a hit or miss list. [Listverse]
Interviewing the rookie defenseman of the Riverman.
I can not turn down a Ninja video.
PCS will start your weekend right!
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com