I return to the links just in time to not watch Blues hockey for almost an entire week. Dag, yo.
- A thorough report on last night's game from the victor's fansite. [Copper and Blue]
- Niklas Kronwall has been extended in Detroit for seven more years. Oh boy. [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of the Oilers, they're Lambert's surprise of the season. Their roster hasn't changed much from last season and, yet, they're rolling. [Puck Daddy]
- You could also say that the Avs are turning heads with their youth-loaded roster. 2011 first-round pick Gabriel Landeskog is earning his time with the club and will likely not be returned to juniors. [NHL]
- Tim Horton's is awesome. Tim Horton's sponsoring the All-Star Game is awesome. [NHL]
- A lot is happening within the Rangers organization. Sean Avery's possible return, Tortorella's lines and minor league moves highlight today's Blueshirt Blog. [NY Daily News]
- The anger generated from next season's divisional and conference re-alignments is something that the teams of the NHL are just going to have to deal with. It sure is nice to be fans of a team that isn't going anywhere, right, guys? [SB Nation Philly]
- Daniel "Bitch" Carcillo: "There’s not too much leeway for me in this league. Maybe [I should] give some serious thought into changing my last name or something." [WEEI]
- Raffi Torres dressed up as Jay-Z for Halloween (complete with blackface) and, naturally, people got mad for no reason. I know there's a history with blackface, but Raffi Torres isn't fucking Al Jolson. It's 2011. [SportsGrid]
- The 5 Dumbest Supernatural Questions Ever Asked on Google. [Cracked]
- "Good Guy Greg" is a refreshingly hilarious image meme. [Buzzfeed]
- Best horror movie: "Cat Thrower." [FoD]
It's Halloween, yo.
You can't have Halloween without Scooby Doo... or his creepier alter-ego, Skooks.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com