If you couldn't tell by the 24 posts in 24 hours, we're a little excited by the first game of the season. I hope the team isn't as rusty on game days as I am right now. What was I supposed to do? ...carry the 1?
- Predators, come on down at 7 pm Central at DrinkScotch! [Post Dispatch]
- First day of school jitters, but birthday and Christmas joy abound. [Post Dispatch]
- Check out the "other guys." [On the Forecheck]
- The Coyotes: Hard On Hockey. Warning: Auto play. [Coyotes NHL]
- I link this because on my quest to find an AM radio station broadcasting the Cardinals game [thank you 1210 AM Philly for confusing me, there is no Josh Jay], I found the Knights/Spitfires game. Fun. Time to give a little more love to Junior Hockey. [Buzzing The Net]
- "Fuelled by Passion - The Return of the Jets." Which is can only be broadcast in Canada, but I want you to know it exists and make up your own dialog. [CBC]
- What happened last night? Don't know, I was stuck in traffic. [Puck Daddy]
- No, sir, Pekka Rinne can't do that tonight. [THN]
- Yeah, the Atlantic Division will be fun to watch, but it's the CENTRAL DIVISION that anything can happen. Come on, Ryan Lambert, you know that. [Puck Daddy]
- For all you Iggy lovers out there. [THN]
- The pain scale chart everyone should follow. Especially hockey players. [Hyperbole and a Half]
It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN.
They are back in town, Sweet Jesus, they are back.
Can't start the season with out The Urge.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Catch up on the 24 in 24 [sounds like a drinking game]. There may be exciting stuff between now and our Game Day Thread, so check back in.