and raise you a pantsless bear with a leaf blower. I win.
- So there's a game tonight. 7 pm. St. Louis, MO.
- Blues Thanksgiving Promo.[Blues]
- When I saw this headline for Kris Russell, I said outloud WHO THE HELL IS THIS?! Oh yeah. Short memory. [Post Dispatch]
- These are the enemies - it confuses some people [not you guys] that there is a St. Louis on their team. [Raw Charge]
- Slow news day - more reasons Philly is pissed at Tampa. [Puck Daddy]
- Spinorama's are everybody's cup of tea. [Backhand Shelf]
- While Phil Kessel was offroading in his smart car, James Neal scored two more goals. [Post Gazette]
- Another Half-time show to not watch. Nickelback is scheduled despite 50,000 signatures that said, uh, HELL NO. [Detroit]
- Answering the age old question of why do people dress up their dogs. [WAMPUG!]
- Last week and next week in webcomic form. [Mr. Lovenstein]
I saw this ad and immediately fell into the Christmas spirit. Then I looked at the calendar. Compromise? I'm watching Die Hard, but not Die Hard 2 because I have to fly in and out of Dulles way too often.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com