Another full week for the Blues - more wins, a Shanaban,
Fantasy Dream Night. I mean, my office is having a party today. I don't think it's related, but I'll pretend that the awards given out are really for the Blues.
- Solid homestand? Check. [Post Dispatch]
- Captain leading by example? Double Check. [Washington Post]
- Coach doing what he said he would do? So far Check. [Bleacher Report]
- The Wings are falling apart. Time to pull out the staple gun and duct tape. [detroit free press]
- Trouble for Bryan Bickell in Chicago? [Bleacher Report]
- BJ's want to move East. Do you think they would get some kind of monetary compensation? The Astros save $70 million in 2013 moving to the AL. [Boston Herald]
- Shocker! Canadian BILLIONAIRE buys 5% of the Preds. [The Tennessean]
Evidence of lakes on Jupiter's moon, Europa. [Huffington Post]
I died laughing.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com