Look, we know you're all out at the bars anyway and just checking in on your phones, so here's all you need to know:
- Scott Nichol fired a shot so hard it broke a defenseman's stick and still went in.
- Jamie Langenbrunner did something, scoring a nice goal on the doorstep.
- Ian Cole played his best game as an NHLer, especially since he seemed to be matched up against Evgeni Malkin all night.
- T.J. Oshie played another great, active game, got hurt again, but returned to the game and didn't lose a step. Gotta get these papers. Time to get paid.
- Barret Jackman is still better than Eric Brewer. And he's still better at hockey than you are at whatever you do best.
- Brian Elliott allowed only two goals and that's tied for the most goals he has given up in a game all year. Cripes.
- Alex Pietrangelo showed again that he can jump up when required, making a beautiful read to get to the net ahead of his checker, Jordan Staal, receive a perfect pass from Vladimir Sobotka (who was great again, 'natch) and rather than panic and throw it on net, held it and scored the OT GW into a virtually empty net.
Go get drunk. Turkey tomorrow. Cal and Gary's Flames on Friday.