Haha, it's a holiday and you're on the Internet.
- The Blues beat the high-flying Penguins and nobody in the media cares that Crosby's ass got laid out multiple times. [P-D]
- Scooter Nichol scored his first as a Blue last night. [Blues]
- The view from the other side. [PensBurgh]
- The Bruins have won 10 in a row. [NHL]
- Minnesota wins once again to stay on top of the NHL world. [Pioneer Press]
- The Sabres hooked up with the Bruins and came at them, bro. Nobody collides with their goalie, bro. [Puck Daddy]
- Other games from last night. [LFP]
- Them Panthers are dominating. [NHL]
- The Flyers wore their poopy new thirds last night against Philly. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- Dustin Brown and the Kings may have won Tuesday night, but at least the Blues know how to drink water. [Puck Daddy]
A Game Time T-Day classic.
Kirkwood Pioneers suck ass.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com