I think I feel into a Rip Van Winkle situation yesterday after dinner [Texas cooks/smokes a turkey right] and slept for 12 hours. Also, I think Donut King might be the real Rip Van Winkle.
- Shattenkirk/Jackman = good pair. [Post Dispatch]
- Man crush alert! Iggy is coming! [Post Dispatch]
- Where are the Flames after 20? [Examiner]
- I don't think I've ever been to Matchsticks and Gasoline, but that shouldn't stop you. Play nice or you might end up in a freak gasoline fight accident. [Matchsticks and Gasoline]
- Yeah, you definitely need to buy this. It's Black Friday after all! [NHL Shop]
- Oh, look. Jagr is thankful for his new chance in the NHL. I'm still boycotting the number 68. The actual number - my car will not stay at 68, I skip page 68, chapter 68, channel 68, Boycott. [Philly.com]
- The Wild are doing well? How many years did I sleep? [Fox Sports]
- No suspension for Bogosian.[Edmonton Sun]
- Does anyone have a strong Power Play? No. [Flames]
- "An illustrated guide to firing coaches midseason." Relevant. [Puck Daddy]
- Cake Turducken?!?!? YES PLEASE. [The Daily What]
- I've been the official spokesperson for onesies/footed pajamas for two years now. These are just the next level of awesomeness. Also, I'm sure they will go hand in hand with the Cake Turducken. [Forever Lazy]
This is funnier because of the accents. Ew. Cinnamon Toast with Mayonaise.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com