Very nice. - Borat.
Such a nice outing by Elliott! Now if only the Blues can somehow manage not to hang their goalies out to dry during critical moments of a game, what a goalie tandem. What a tandem.
- Only four teams did not play yesterday. Out of all the players during all the games, Elliott was named the 2nd Star. [Puck Daddy]
- Could Petro be No. 1? Fingers crossed. [BND]
- Fairchild to Peoria. [Blues]
- In this article, Dan O'Neill points out the Achilles' heel to all of the St. Louis steams. Hilarious. [Post Dispatch]
- The best article of the week, hands down. And for a Penguins piece - it's not about Crosby! [Pittsburgh Magazine]
- The Russians are coming! [NY TIMES]
- Oh look the "Thanksgiving Showdown" which did not happen on any country's Thanksgiving went to the beloved shootout. [THN]
- Midseason weight challenges for the hockey player. [Backhand Shelf]
- MERRY CHRISTMAS. Basketball may be back. Whatever. [NY Post]
- Um. Sometimes the cover is more popular than the original song. It ain't no thing. [Cracked]
For some reason this "race" makes me want to watch Grease. Hmm. These boys are stupid.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com
Anemic links? Stupid computer freezing and losing everything.