ST PAUL, MN - NOVEMBER 5: Jaroslav Halak #41 of the St. Louis Blues reacts to allowing a goal by Dany Heatley #15 of the Minnesota Wild in the second period on November 5, 2011 at Xcel Energy Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Wild defeated the Blues 2-1. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)
I love a good double meaning for links. I hate the double meaning of today's title. Yay, for setting the clocks back. Fucking BOO for a Blues lost.
- The more recent "woe is the power play" article. [Post Dispatch]
- The enemy's view of last night's game. [Hockey Wilderness]
- This article is from Wednesday, but the problems with the Blues' PP haven't changed. [BND]
- Stop me if you've heard this one before - "EJ might be making some bonehead moves this year when it comes to turnovers . . ." [Mile High Hockey]
- And Tim Thomas' mask is awesome. [Puck Daddy]
Blue Jackets follies. [Puck Daddy]
- Last Night's Three Stars. [Puck Daddy]
- The classic player/coach feud history. [Down Goes Brown]
- Hell hath froze over. Some people in Detroit are like the rest of us. #GoAWAYNickelback [Detroit Free Press]
- Oh, AOL dialup. [TDW Geeks]
- Things I want for Christmas: a buffalo as a pet and a convertible in which to put the pet buffalo. [Cracked.com]
I was told that this would be my links video, so I said okay without watching it. I have since watched it, and, I just don't even know. Leave to the French and their male strippers...
On a normal note, the Black Keys have been playing on a loop this week.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com