Well, ol' Brucey wasn't unemployed for long, was he?
- The Blues and Capitals are both loaded with great players that were/are underachieving. With the Blues going 8-1-2 since the change, they are the blueprint for the Caps and future coaching vacancies to follow. [The Hockey Writers]
- Speaking of that hot streak, can the Blues keep it up? [P-D]
- My OC friends will be happy to see this when they wake up: Carlyle out, Boudreau in. [NHL]
- What's funny is that the Ducks actually won last night. [SF Chronicle]
- The Bruins beat the Leafs to close out November with a 12-0-1 record. Fucking. WOW. [ESPN]
- 27 year-old defenseman Derek Smith scored his first goal last night with Calgary. Here's some insight on his long trip to the NHL. [Montreal Gazette]
- NHL.com recaps the wacky month of November. Mustaches and all. [NHL]
- Speaking of flavor savors, here are the month's best. [Puck Daddy]
- Tonight, the Winnipeg Jets welcome the former Winnipeg Jets, the Phoenix Coyotes, for the first time. I feel for you, Shane Doan. [Globe and Mail]
- Detroit welcomed back Steve Yzerman as the Lightning lost 4-2. [TBO]
- The Wild continue to be the best team in the NHL with a win over the erratic Oilers. [TSN]
- NHL team values are at an all-time high. [Forbes]
- Maple Leaf Gardens is open once again, but only if you want to buy a banana and a Gatorade on your way to work. [CBC]
- Best tumblr blog. [Dave Coulier Every Day]
- Our grandkids are going to grow up with the worst literature ever. [House of Figs]
- "I just smoked the dankest weed from Africa." [Imgur]
WE BUILT SIOUX CITY. WE BUILT SIOUX CITY ON ROOOOCK AND ROOOOOLLLL...
Make Hartigan a steak sandwich.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com