Anybody else get more than a little nervous during the late third period segment which saw bruising hits by Backes and Oshie? It wasn't the hits themselves that got me nervous, but rather the next shift that saw David Perron streak down the near side boards. All I saw happening was a retaliatory clobbering. Damn, I'm pessimistic.
- Blues win. You see, I expected this win, so I'm not going to use an exclamation point as if it was a surprise. [Post Dispatch]
- Blueshirt Banter offers a concise and accurate breakdown: Their defense didn't play as well as they needed to to stop the Blues' forwards. Indeed. [Blueshirt Banter]
- He shit in a guys glove. Now that's retaliation. [Puck Daddy]
- Chris Pronger is out for the season. If Post-Concussion Syndrom is severe enough to already rule him out for the rest of the year and playoffs, I fully expect Pronger has played his last game. Poor College Student, armchair diagnostician. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Ilya Bryzgalov and the spinoffs that need to happen. [Puck Daddy]
- Accurate box scores of games that occurred last night. [TSN]
- Betrayals throughout history. Not featured: Bill Laurie. [All That is Interesting]
- Hey. Hey. HEY! Click this one. DANGAH ZONE! [Warming Glow]
I don't know where Carnie finds these things, but I'm afraid of what I might learn if I ask. Either way, I enjoyed the hell out of this.
Gametimelinks (At) gmail.com