Is that St. Louis Classic thing any good out at Steinberg? Somebody do some investigative reporting.
- The Blues have found success by simply being themselves. I wonder who they were trying to be before? [Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are themselves and Bergie's keeping it simple. Well, I'll be damned. [Post-Dispatch]
- Game tonight. Let's go Blues! [Post-Dispatch]
- Mike Milbury is batshit insane. I can't put it any simpler than that. [Puck Daddy]
- You mean it wasn't all Perry Pearn's fault? Go figure. Jacques Martin is no more in Montreal. [Habs Eyes]
- Teemu Selanne's history according to DGB. [Down Goes Brown]
- Although the Blues have had power play woes, it beats the hell out of having a terrible PK. [TSN]
- I've seen links to squirrels and I've seen links to tacos, but never in the same link. [Guyism]
- Where to go for Drank time? Now you know. [Where The Fuck Should I Go For Drinks]
For such a memorable celebration, the Selanne gun celly came after a rather anti-climactic goal.
Nashville tonight. You know what that means? BAD NEWS FOR THE PREDATORS!
Also. Highway 40 eastbound is closed between Jefferson and 6th. Now you know.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com