Nothing clever or interesting to put here today.
- You can't have a game preview against the Avs without bringing up "The Trade." Just try it. Impossible. [FoxSports]
- Oh look, the St. Louis Classic is the same game as Epic Dec. [FSM]
- Donating lots of food. [Blues]
- Goalie Power Rankings. Blues place in Top 5, there for it's news. [CBC]
- Bang bang bangity bang. I said a bang bang bangity bang. The Blues better win against the team of this crazy gang. [Mile High Hockey]
- That Google alert on Kyle Wellwood has finally paid off, now only if it could pay for his groceries. [Backhand Shelf]
- Not a new story, but anything on a 51 year old back up trial goalie person thing with other examples is pretty cool. [WSJ]
- 6'8" 260lbs. That's a large man. Add skates? Wow. [Tonawanda News]
- Winter Classic in Detroit? YAWN. I'm so bored with these match-ups - share the experience! [Freep]
- Don't worry, Caps fans [none in here, right?] winning with Hunter will just take more time. There's progress - did you see how many hits the Caps had last night? [NHL]
- 7 Sean Avery fights. Not as good as 1 Alexander Semin fight, but whatever. [Puck Daddy]
- Apparently, not as many people know about Bat Bombs from WWII as I orginially thought. Go get some bar trivia knowledge. [Wikipedia]
- Shockingly, Baltimore is where I want to go. This bar is one of the reasons why. Who's with me? [AOL News]
In addition to there being a Danville in every single state, this is pretty damn funny.